"Cheboksary Power System Works" Ltd. was organized in January 2002.
Today it is a successful and dynamic company focused on long-term cooperation and has a reputation of a reliable partner.
The company specializes in:
- production and conveyor supply of components for industrial tractors and automobile industry, engines and spare parts for engines,
- manufacturing of products according to drawings or samples the customer.
"Cheboksary Power System Works", Ltd. possesses the latest set of equipment which provides a full production cycle. That allows us:
- to produce individual orders starting with one unit up to the conveyor supply;
- to expand annually the range of products and a list of services provided by machining;
- to meet domestic and international quality standards.
To control the quality of products the company has its own laboratory which allows to control the entire process starting with raw material up to confirmation of all the characteristics imposed by the customer to the finished product.
Quality of the production is confirmed by the certificates.
"Cheboksary Power System Works" Ltd. today is searching new partners for capacity utilization of Concern "Tractor plants" and is the exclusive distributor of:
- Diesel engines and original spare parts for diesel engines produced by
|"Vladimir Motor-Tractor Works" JSC, Vladimir|
|"Altai Motor Plant" JSC, Barnaul|
- Cast iron, steel, aluminum and heat-resistant castings, forged pieces, as well as parts and components for the automobile, oil and gas, mining, engineering, railway industry, manufactured at the production sites of Concern "Tractor plants":
|"Cheboksary Aggregate Works" JSC, Cheboksary;|
|"Promtractor-Promlit" Ltd, Cheboksary;|
|"Zauralsky Forge&Cast Factory" Ltd, Kurgan;|
|"Kurganmashzavod" JSC, Kurgan;|
|"Lipetsk forging factory" Ltd, Lipetsk,|
- Automobile ("AvtoVAZ" JSC, "KAMAZ" JSC, “Sollers” Group, "GAS" Group, etc.)
- Fuel and energy and construction ("OGK-5" JSC, “Kuzbassenergo" JSC, etc.)
- Oil and gas industry ("AK "Corvette" JSC, "ICAR" Ltd, etc.).
Concern enterprises have developed casting, forging, stamping, thermo galvanic and metalworking production equipped with modern facilities, including the equipment of European and Asian companies. The group's companies are implemented with a certified quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and National Standard GOST R ISO 9001-2008.
To meet the requirements of your company quality system, experts of design and research departments of the Concern "Tractor plants" are ready to offer you the best solutions and technology.